Friday, November 21, 2008

Picks for the week

I'm in a jackpot at Toyota. Each week we must pick 5 winners, against the spread. We have a choice of about 20 college games and all the pro games for the week. These are my picks this week. In case you were wanting to make a bundle on my picks, this is week 13 and I haven't won a week yet!

Rutgers to win at home giving Army 17.5
LSU to win at home giving Ole Miss 5.5

KC Chiefs to win at home getting 4.5 from Buffalo
Tenn Titans vs NY Jets - Over 40.5 points to be scored in the game
Miami Dolphins vs New England Pats - Over 42.5 points to be scored in the game.

The Jackpot is usually worth around $90 with carryovers. Someone won last week so this week will be worth $90.

1 comment:

Bad Bob said...

My picks for the week turned out like they usually do. I was 3-2. Won Rutgers, lost LSU, lost Kansas City and was right on the to OVER scores.