Thursday, June 6, 2013

Round 17 for the Year

Taking it easy on the course.  That's the way I felt on the front nine.  I did feel good about walking the whole 18 holes.  First time I've done that for awhile.  I let  a couple of holes get away from me on the back nine.  After not playing much in the past couple of weeks I played about the way I thought I'd play. 
I ended up shooting a 37 - 43 = 80.  Not a bad score.  The 37 on the front was pretty good considering I 3-putted 3of the first 4 holes.  Needless to say I didn't putt well today, so the 80 was a pretty decent score.  On the back nine I let a couple of drives get away from me and hit a poor 3-wood on #18.  I made up for the bad shots by making a good shot, so the holes that could have turned into a big number only cost me a Bogey.

No comments: