Friday, January 25, 2013

Fantasy vs Reality

I just thought this was a great picture!  So, I thought I'd do a blog on it.
It's amazing how real life is not quite as depicted in movies or sit-coms.  Many times we wish things would turn out that way, but in real life problems don't always work themselves out in a half hour.  Things don't always turn out fair.  The good guy doesn't win out in the end.  So many times in real life the bad guy wins and the good guy suffers.
Downer? Well, just the way life is.  And, I thought with pictures of Spiderman scaling walls, and Batman flying to the rescue, the picture of Batman helping Spiderman with a leg-up over a 4 foot wall was funny.
So, enjoy the real world, and I hope this brought a little chuckle to it, like it did me.

1 comment:

mary lynn said...

I like it.
Let's hear it for the good guys!!!