Sunday, November 4, 2012

2 Posts in 1 - Double your Fun!

These rounds of golf are starting to get  a little bit on the cold side.  I forgot to write a post about my round last Thursday at Iroquois GC.  Probably because I wasn't too proud of it.  I played OK, kinda like I've been playing lately, and shot a 42 - 43 = 85.  Not a bad score.  It was actually the best of my foursome......but, our team really did bad.  We came in last out of 4 teams.  But, this was round #50 for the year!

I played Weissinger Hill GC today.  I shot a 42 - 44 = 86.  I managed to beat my fellow players out of a couple of dollars. 

I played OK, but I was amazed at how short I was hitting the ball.  The weather has cooled off a lot, and today I'm not sure it got to 50 degrees before we finished.  The cool air just seems to keep my ball from going anywhere!  I was lucky to hit drives 160 yards!  I seemed to hit the ball well, solid, but they just didn't seem to go anywhere.  I hit more 3-woods on par 4's today than I have for a long time.  Of course, we played from the white tees there, but it's not that long of a course.  I think it's going to be a long, cold winter.

No comments: