Thursday, November 11, 2010

Round 68 for the year, Golf at Iroquois on a Thursday.

Played my usual Thursday golf at Iroquois GC today.  I shot a 43 - 39 = 82.  I really hit the ball well today but my putting was off.  If I had been putting as well today as a couple of weeks ago it could have shot around a 75.  It was really hard to figure the greens out today.  They'd had sand spread on them, but were really fast.  I three putted several greens after my first putt went about 10-15 feet past the hole!  And, even though it was Veterans Day, they still wouldn't give me very long putts.  I didn't win low man and our team didn't win low team.  So, another day, no winnings.  Great day to play golf, though.  I mean, you just can't get any better golf days than sunny, light breeze, and 76 degrees!  I believe this will be the warmest golf day I will have until next summer. The weather will be turning colder starting this weekend, and I don't think this 70 degree weather will return.

No comments: