Thursday, November 4, 2010

Golf at Iroquois GC.....Round 66 for the year

Well, I didn't shoot another 77 today, but I didn't play bad.  I shot a 40 - 42 = 82.  My 12 handicap netted me a 70, one under par.  That was the lowest score in my foursome.  However, it was not the low score of the day and our team didn't win low team.  So, no money today.  However, I was pleased with an 82 on a cold, windy day. I left a lot of putts short today, which I haven't been doing lately.  I putted well, and the putts I left short were right in the heart of the cup.  So, a little more aggressive on the putts and I'm maybe breaking 80.  I've had a cold the past few days and it felt good to get out and walk 18.  I almost rode a cart today because I've been feeling bad, but decided to walk and see how it went.  No problems.