Tuesday, November 9, 2010

INDIAN SUMMER GOLF


What a beautiful Indian Summer Day.  Played my usual Tuesday golf at Shawnee GC today.  Didn't play well at all.  Shot a 45 - 43 88.  I have been shooting in the low 80's and not pleased, so this 88 I'm really not happy with.  I had been putting well.  But, the past couple of rounds I felt good over the putts, but they just wouldn't fall.  Today, I didn't feel good over the putts, and they didn't fall.  Maybe it'll come back.  I do need to raise my handicap a little.  I've played really well the past couple of months and my handicap has gotten down to where I can't win any money.  I never throw off on purpose, but I guess the laws of average catch up with you sooner or later.  I guess I should have known when I '4 putted' from just off the front of the first green it was going to be a bad day.  Oh well, walked 18 and had a good time.  This was round 67 for the year.

No comments: