Monday, November 22, 2010

A little metal detecting since the rain

Since the rain we had last week I've been able to get out and do a little metal detecting.  I went one day with Brian, one day with Mark and a couple of days by myself. I haven't found much worth mentioning, but I'll mention them anyway.  I found about $5 total in change, of that, 2 coins were wheat pennies, a '44 and '52.  I found a little silver charm that either fell off a necklace or bracelet.  It was a moon and stars design a little smaller than a dime. That's been about it.  Brian and I detected at St Matthias field and Algonquin Park, and Mark and I detected at Chance School and Rubel Park.  It's been fun and I'm glad we've finally had some rain so I can get out.  More rain is expected tonight, but with Thanksgiving coming up I don't think I'll be getting out for a few days.

No comments: