Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Clearing out the clutter

Those of you brave individuals who have been in my basement will see how much we have reduced the clutter.  Yes, there is still a lot of things stored down there, but this is the first time I've been able to walk through my basement area without twisting and turning, ducking and sideways stepping just to get through.


We have the house ready to put on the market now.  Mary Lynn has done a fantastic job on the rest of the house while I was working in the basement.  There are still a few things to be done before we move, but the house is ready for showing.  Depending on the type house we move to, I'll be able to get rid of all or most of the yard tools and reduce the rest of my tools.  Boys, I'll bring you over at that time and we'll have a pick and choose!

No comments: