Thursday, December 6, 2012

Another Post! So Soon?

I've been a little lax in posting lately.  Several reasons.  One:  I've been a little under the weather.  Me and Colds.  Not that I've been down, but I've curtailed my activities a lot.  Therefore, not much to write about.
Two: I've been really having a hard time getting pictures to come up on my blog.  Mainly pictures I take with my camera.  I've had several blogs lately that I've tried to enter, but couldn't get my picture to upload to my blog, so no entry.
I can import other pictures.  I think it has to do with the number of pixels in the uploaded item.

Anyway, I played round 56 for the year today.  We played Iroquois GC.  It was a little cold out there, but not really bad for this time of year.  I had one double bogey, on hole #13.  Other than that I played a pretty good round.  I shot a 40 - 41 = 81.  Our team won low team so I got $10.  I thought I played pretty well today, except for hole #13, and that was really only one bad shot.  Overall, the play today was good.  I put my 9-wood back into my bag, and took out my 5-iron.  That didn't help me today, because I really didn't have much use for it today.  But I think it may help me in the future.  I don't know when I'll get back out again.  Next Tuesday doesn't look good.  We're really getting into the time of year where any day you can get out is a plus.  I don't plan on pushing it this year.  If the day isn't pretty good, I'm going to pass.  The Cardiac Rehab people told me that I should avoid extreme weather conditions when exerting myself.  They said that means at temperature or heat index over 85 degrees, and temperatures under 40 degrees.  That limits a lot of my playing time, especially in the summer.  It's hard to find days under 85 degrees during July and August.
Anyway, I may not get in as many rounds in future years.  I'll just have to get more enjoyment out of the rounds I play.  Makes senses to me.

No comments: