Friday, December 10, 2010

Golf round 71 for the year


We played Iroquois GC today, taking advantage of the best day we've had in several weeks and likely the best day for several weeks to come.  It got up to around 50 degrees today, so it wasn't real cold out there.  However, the ground was still frozen and there was still snow in the shaded areas.  I didn't play that bad today, but I double bogied the last two holes.  We played the back nine first and I shot a 40 - 44 = 84, 4 shots better than last week.  If I could have limped in just bogeying the last two holes it would be an 82, which I would have been very satisfied with.  I do really think that I got tired there at the end and that could have contributed to my poor finish.  I think I need to go for a walk at least every other day to stay in walking shape to play golf.  I did birdie two holes today, holes 2 and 18, although playing the back nine first it was holes 9 and 11.  I'm glad I can get out and play any time in December, January, and February. Any time you can play in those 3 months it's a bonus!

No comments: