Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Passing the time Metal Detecting


I've been doing a little detecting the past couple of days. I've been to Camp Taylor Park, The Water Tower, A little park in Portland, and the park in Lyndon of which I can never remember the name. I found this Seaworld penny in Lyndon. It's a newer penny because it was already starting to corrode. I don't know what park I found the two wheat pennies in. I think it must have been Portland, because I stopped there for only a half and hour when I finished playing golf on Tuesday. I was kinda in a hurry and I don't think I checked what I found real close while there. But, I may have to check out the park again.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Pretty good! I'm going to get my allergy shots at lunch today, and I might have a few minutes afterward to hunt before I have to be back at work. I'll probably stop at Berrytown Park.