Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The End of Squirrel-Zilla


I finally caught him! This monster has been robbing my traps for over a week. He was either too big or too smart to get caught in the small traps. He would sneak in, get the bait, and leave his rump in the door of the trap. When the door would drop, it would hit him on the rear and he'd back out. Stealing my bait and getting me madder each time. Well, Mr. Squirrel, You've met your match! I got out the big trap. After several failed attempts with it, I finally set the hair trigger just enough to snare him. Boy, was he mad! Because I caught him in the big trap I couldn't water-board him, so I had to relocate him. He now resides at the Gardiner Lane Post Office parking lot. Stop by sometime and see "Squirrel-Zilla". He is a monster!

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

He received a Thanksgiving pardon from Big Bad Bob.