Thursday, October 22, 2009

Round 61 for the Year


I played Iroquois GC today. Played pretty good overall, a few bad shots, but I hit a lot of good shots. I shot a 41 - 38 = 79. I have to admit though, that on 3 of the par 5 holes they had the yellow tees moved up to the ladies tees. So they were shortened up a bit. I won the money for low round with handicap. My handicap has climbed back up to 14, so my 79 netted to a 65. My foursome also won the team bet, so I ended up winning $12. The last two rounds I've hit the best drives of the season. I don't know why, but I've been hitting them longer. Not all of them, but I've really gotten ahold of a few drives that even impressed me. Of course, I'm talking long drives for ME.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Twelve dollars?! You should get that snazzy dollar sign fitted to a new necklace so you can wear it next time you play with those guys.