Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another Milestone reached, round 60 for the Year.


I don't know what this picture has to do with my golf, but I thought it was funny so I put it in. Anyway, I played round 60 for the year at Shawnee GC yesterday. I shot a 38 - 45 = 83. The front side 38 came close to being a great round for me. I double bogeyed the 9th hole. Just couldn't stand the pressure. I think I started falling apart on the 8th hole when I dubbed a chip, causing me to bogey. I still think my 38 could be good enough to win the front 9 with my handicap, which I think is now an 11 or 12. The back nine, was my usual inconsistant golf. I hit a lot of good shots and mis-hit enough balls to fatten my score. I hit some of my best drives of the year during the round though. I was pleased with that. Overall, I was very happy walking 18 holes, playing with friends, and the weather was perfect.

No comments: