Thursday, October 29, 2009

Golf at Iroquois GC, Round 63 for the Year


Well, the game wasn't bad today, but the leaves were beautiful! I shot a 43 - 40 = 83. Not good enough to win low score, but our team won, so I came out $1 ahead. Just about every tee box, I was amazed when I looked around at how pretty the trees were. Right now is prime viewing time! But, back to golf. I played decent today. A few muffed shots here and there that fattened my score up. Once again I didn't have a round with no more than a bogey. But, I didn't have any more than a double bogey!A few bad shots changed here and there and I could have been in the mid-70's.

2 comments:

Judith Bowman said...

Nice round of golf! Pam and I were talking about the leaves this year she read that the high rain totals make the fall colors extra gorgeous. Didn't know that. The oranges are almost glowing! So pretty.

Judith Bowman said...

Uh oh...sentences are starting to run together - just like the days. Oh, man. At least I don't have Alzheimers At least I don't have Alzheimers...