Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stretching Birthday Season

I invented Birthday Season. So, I can start it whenever I like. It is now officially my Birthday Season! The reason I'm talking about birthdays is because I've given a lot of thought to what I want for my birthday. Believe me, a lot of thought, plus physical tryouts.
I'd like to have a metal detector like Mark and Brians'. I wasn't sure I could get up and down well enough to use it, but, like I said, I've had my tryouts. Anyway, for all those who wonder what to get me, you can help Mary Lynn pay for the thing, or get me the items you know I'll need to go with. Seriously, I've given it a lot of thought!

4 comments:

Mark said...

Holy cow!

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

HOLY, HOLY, COW!

Brian said...

Did you guys drop your Phil Rizzuto key chain in a pothole?

Kevin said...

Another metal detector in the family? Am I going to have to disown you people?