Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Bad Golf-Round 2 fo 2009

We played Shawnee G.C. again today. I shot an 85 to J. R.'s 95. I said I need to beat him by ten strokes to be satisfied. I'm satisfied. This time of year it just feels good to be able to get out any day and hit a golf ball. We had a sunny day with a high of around 50 degrees. Perfect day for golf in the middle of January.
Several shots I hit today were terrible. But, overall, I'm happy with the way I'm hitting the ball for this time of year. I can tell that I'm starting to get a feel for the new irons and hitting more good shot with them. Usually during the winter, I feel like my drives go nowhere, but I seem to be hitting them pretty good right now. So....I'll keep improving with the new clubs then when Spring is here, look out all you guys who've been taking my money.........it's payback time!

1 comment:

Brian said...

payback time, huh? So will you be paying me in quarters or dollars?