Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last Round of Golf for the Year

I played Weissinger Hills GC today. I played with Brian, J. R. Harris and Harold Goad. Brian and I were partners and won big time! When I told Harold I was going to post the scores on my blog he said "You're not going to use our real names, are you?" Here are the scores:

Brian 35 - 40 = 75
Bob 45 - 47 = 92
J. R. 50 - 50 = 100
Harold 48 - 51 = 99

We played Team total score on each hole. We gave them 1/2 stroke on each hole on the front nine with a promise to adjust on the back as needed. After nine holes Brian and I were up 7 holes! On the back we gave them one and a half strokes per hole. We ended up beating them 6 and 4. A pretty good romp! Looking at the scores, had we given them one and half strokes per hole for the entire 18 we would have won 1 up.
I ran into one of my many pet peeves on the course today. Somebody in an earlier group was eating sunflower seeds and spitting the hulls out on the greens. I mean, you have to be a complete idiot to do that. You really think somebody wouldn't mind clearing your spit out seed shells out of the way so they can putt? What an idiot! It's amazing how many times I've seen that on a golf course.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......