Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER





It was so nice to get the family together for our traditional Christmas Eve Dinner out. This year we ate at Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant. The food was very good and they did an excellent job of making the customers feel welcome on Christmas Eve. A very nice lady came around and gave Erin and Jill each a Santa Claus card game and a candy cane. She also took several pictures for us, this is one of them. Most who read the blog know who these people are, but for those who don't, on the right side from rear to front, my wife Mary Lynn, Sons Mark, Brian, and Kevin. Left side from rear, Me, grandaughter Erin, Mark's wife Kim, Brian's wife Beth, grandaughter Jill, and Kim's mother, Judy.

The top picture was also taken by the nice lady at the restaurant. I't s one of the best pictures I've ever had taken with me and Erin. I wish I could get one this good with both Erin and Jill. Notice how rosy Erin Rose's cheeks are?



No comments: