Thursday, March 21, 2013

Jillian learning to blow bubble gum bubbles

We met Mark, Kim and the girls for the St. Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday, the 9th.  After the parade we went into Dairy Queen to eat dinner.  Erin and Jill sampled their treats they got at the parade, and of course, they got some green bubble gum.  Erin can blow bubbles easily, but Jillian was just learning.  She'd close her eyes and blow hard!  Several times her gum came flying out across the table!  But, she did manage to get a few small bubbles.  She's close now, and I'm sure with a little more work she'll have it down.  She definitely puts enough effort into it!
I apologize to my regular readers for not having regular posts.  I'm having trouble getting used to my new computer and how to get pictures on and moved around.  I can't get pictures to download from camera to new computer, so I'm doing this on the old laptop.  Also, I haven't been able to get my printer/scanner hooked up to use.  Because of this, it's the first year in a long time I'm not on any NCAA jackpots.
But, this is just a temporary setback.   I'll be up and posting regularly before long.

1 comment:

Judith Bowman said...

Great picture! Our little Jillian learns pretty quickly so she'll be blowing bubbles in no time.

I apologize for not reading your blog for a while. I have a few valid excuses, but I won't go into them now. Just know how much fun it is when I do read your posts!