Friday, March 15, 2013

Another round of golf ALREADY!

I finally got out to play another round of golf today.  This was round 5 for the year.  I played Iroquois GC and shot a 43 - 38 - 81.  We actually played the back nine first, so the 38 was really the first nine.  We finished on the front nine and I tripled bogeyed the 9th hole.  So, the 43 wasn't a bad score until the last hole!
This was the first time a was able to get out a swing a club for 2 weeks.  I hit some pretty bad shots today, but was able to be my score respectable by putting well.  I did birdie hole #1 with a nice putt.  All in all, I'm satisfied with the round.  I know I need to hit the ball much better, but I think when the grass starts to grow in my shot making will improve.  I just don't hit consistent shots off bare ground.

No comments: