Tuesday, February 10, 2015

TRACING THE FAMILY HISTORY Part 5

We continue with the children of William Clarence and Olga Dow:




Mary Catherine "Skeets" 1-12-1920 (Skeets will also show up later in the Bibb section, as she married my mother's brother, William.  Thus my many "Double Cousins")
Aunt Skeets was one of those  I really didn't know her real name for many years.














Francis Louise 2-12-1921.  I met Aunt Francis several times, but she lived in Tennessee when I was growing up and didn't see her very often.










James Edward 2-27-1922.  I like to show all the Tabler men in uniform, if I can.  For one thing, I'm proud of them and their service, and it also catches them at the right age I want to use.  Young Adults.









The next in line was Chester, born in1923.  Chester either died at birth or died very young.  There are no pictures of him and no exact birth or death date.



8th in line was Philip Wesley (Bolie).

 Uncle Philip moved to Washington state when I was young.  He had 4 children and accounts for my West Coast Cousins.  I have a cousin in Washington, California,2 in Colorado.
 









I think I'll stop this entry here and continue with the 9th in line on the next blog.

1 comment:

Candace Parnell said...

I want to thank Emu Temple for the accurate readings he gave me and for also helping me bring back my lover.. If you are here and you are having any relationship problem please Contact Emu Temple on Via Email: emutemple@gmail.com OR Via WhatsApp +2347012841542 and result is 100% guarantee and He do lot more as:*Love Spells*Lost Love Spells*Divorce Spells*Stop Divorce Spell*Marriage Spells*Binding Spells*Breakup Spells*You want to be promoted in your office*Want to satisfy your lover*Death Spell*Gay/Lesbian Love Spell*Court case Spell*Politics Spell*Good-luck Spell*Bad Luck Remover Spell*Do as i say Spell*General cleansing Spell*Herbal remedy for all kind of disease    
*Lottery Spell*Pregnancy Spell*Peins enlargement