Monday, February 9, 2015

TRACING THE FAMILY HISTORY, Part 4


William ClarenceOlga Dow
                                                                                                                                                                    
We have arrived down the Tabler line to my Grandparents.  Now that we are here, I'll ho ahead and talk about both sides of the family.  For me that's the Tabler and Bibb side.

William Clarence married Emma Robertson on September 19, 1908.  They had 2 sons:
Richard Nicholas "Nick"
William Clinton "Bill"

They divorced (Date Unknown)




Clarence Tabler married Olga Dow Burch on September 17, 1914. They had 13 Children. 13 CHILDREN! Olga Dow was an only child and doted on by her father. He didn't much appreciate his daughter marrying a divorced man 11 years her senior. But, eventually they got his blessing.







My Dad, Clarence Leroy Tabler was the oldest of the 13.  He was born January 23, 1916.  Most of my Dad's brothers and sisters had nicknames.  For many years most of us children didn't know their real  names, just what they were known as.  My Dad was "Deacon". This is the line we'll follow after I get through all these siblings.  I'll try to post a picture of each one.



Marjory, with Clarence Leroy above) was the 2nd oldest.  She was born in 1917 and died in a fire in 1918.  My Dad, telling this story late in life, said that he and Marjory were left alone for a few minutes while his mother ran next door to borrow something, and my Dad said Marjory loved the flames in the cook Stove, so he got a stick, lit it, and let her play with it.  She caught her clothes on fire and died from the injuries.   Of course, he was only 2 and didn't know any better, but had to live with that the rest of his life.





Thomas Harlan (Turk), was 3rd in line.  He was born 12 October, 1918.  My Uncle Turk lived on a farm, and I used to love to go to the farm, sit on the front porch swing late in the evening listening to all the adults talk and tell stories.  I always thought Turk was probably my favorite Uncle.


With 13 siblings to list, I'll continue this in the next installment.  We'll go through these 13 and then list my mothers side.  She only had 2 siblings.  So that can be done on one blog entry.

1 comment:

Candace Parnell said...

I want to thank Emu Temple for the accurate readings he gave me and for also helping me bring back my lover.. If you are here and you are having any relationship problem please Contact Emu Temple on Via Email: emutemple@gmail.com OR Via WhatsApp +2347012841542 and result is 100% guarantee and He do lot more as:*Love Spells*Lost Love Spells*Divorce Spells*Stop Divorce Spell*Marriage Spells*Binding Spells*Breakup Spells*You want to be promoted in your office*Want to satisfy your lover*Death Spell*Gay/Lesbian Love Spell*Court case Spell*Politics Spell*Good-luck Spell*Bad Luck Remover Spell*Do as i say Spell*General cleansing Spell*Herbal remedy for all kind of disease    
*Lottery Spell*Pregnancy Spell*Peins enlargement