Monday, August 4, 2014

Vacation in 'Florida

Wow!  What a great week!  I won't lie.  I wasn't looking forward to it several weeks ago.  But, with a little Doctor visit, and some new medication, I found I was sleeping better and feeling better, and actually was glad to see the week finally get here.  I had nice time, but the best time was watching the girls, Erin and Jillian, having a great time.
Here Erin and Daddy do a little Body Surfing.  Erin and Jilly loved the waves.
They played hard, but also knew how to relax.  We had two roof covered porches to sit on and one open deck on the roof.  It was a nice relaxing place to sit and watch the ocean with a nice cool breeze.  Looks like Jilly knows how to relax.
And, the best ending ever to this trip, the biggest hug I ever got from Jillian and Erin.  I sure do love those girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a great trip...I enjoyed following along with all the facebook pictures. I'm sure this will be a trip that Erin and Jill will always remember!
Julie (OJ)

Judith Bowman said...

Really glad you all had a wonderful time. Sounds like it couldn't have been much better, and the facebook pics were fun to see. Yes, Erin and Jill will always have great memories of your trip!