Friday, February 7, 2014

Wow! I'ts been over 4 months since my last blog!

It's been a long time.  But I have an excuse.  The computer has not allowed me to post blogs conveniently.  I don't know if it's the computer, or me, trying type on this keyboard on this laptop, that's giving be the most trouble.  I hope I have the computer fixed, so if I have trouble now, it's me.
I haven't played golf since Dec. 1st.  And then, I'd only played 3 times since my hip surgery on Sep. 23rd.  So, I've played golf 3 times since Sep 23rd!  For you St X grads, that's almost 5 months!  I've never had a picture of my favorite Grandson on my blog.  I'm gonna try and change that, too.
So, all you faithful blog readers, I'M BACK!  Don't know for how long.  I'm going to try and download a picture of Andrew so I can put it on here.  Then, before long I'll have some rounds of golf to report

No comments: