Friday, February 28, 2014

Waiting for my shadow box to arrive and it arrived in pieces!

 



I thought it would be nice to have my service medals displayed in a nice case.  "Medals of America" is a company  I had do the work.  Along with my service medals, I had my picture from "Boot Camp", my last rank I held in the Navy, which was Yeoman 2nd Class, and a Navy Medallion.
They arrived today.  Broken glass and all.   Not only was the glass shattered, but the glass cut 3 holes in my picture and cut one of the ribbons and frayed it.


I rotated this picture but it won't stay rotated.  It's going to look nice when finished.  They're sending me a shipping label to send it back to them.  Just like the Grinch, they'll "fix it up there, and bring it back here!"  I'm  going to have to supply them a new picture.  I'm just glad a made a copy and didn't send them the original.                                                                
I'll post a picture of the completed project, if and when I ever get it back! 


No comments: