Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Watching Cross Country

I love going to the Cross Country Meets and watching the girls run.  I'll have to miss the last one this weekend in Woodford County because I'll be playing golf.  I've got one picture to post.
Jillian is running here and about 2/3 of the way through her race.  Look at the support she has!  Mary Lynn and Kevin on the left, and Erin and team friends on the right running along and cheering her on.  This picture really shows the support these runners have, not only from parents, but team mates.  The team lines the course to cheer on their fellow team mates as they run their races.  These girls not only get good exercise from this sport, but build a special bond with each other that they just can't get from anything else.

1 comment:

Candace Parnell said...

I want to thank Emu Temple for the accurate readings he gave me and for also helping me bring back my lover.. If you are here and you are having any relationship problem please Contact Emu Temple on Via Email: emutemple@gmail.com OR Via WhatsApp +2347012841542 and result is 100% guarantee and He do lot more as:*Love Spells*Lost Love Spells*Divorce Spells*Stop Divorce Spell*Marriage Spells*Binding Spells*Breakup Spells*You want to be promoted in your office*Want to satisfy your lover*Death Spell*Gay/Lesbian Love Spell*Court case Spell*Politics Spell*Good-luck Spell*Bad Luck Remover Spell*Do as i say Spell*General cleansing Spell*Herbal remedy for all kind of disease    
*Lottery Spell*Pregnancy Spell*Peins enlargement