Saturday, July 5, 2014

Annual 4th of July/Birthday Party Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest

I''ll try and show all the entries if I can download them to this blog.  So many nice entries, but only 3 can finish in the money!  The Theme for the contest was "National Monuments".
The winner!  Jillian with her entry of the Statue of Liberty got 20 points!

Erin also depicted the Statue of Liberty and finished tied for 2nd with 16 points.
Also tied for 2nd place with 16 points was Mark Tabler's depiction of the Washington Monument.
 
4th place and Honorable Mention goes to Mark Wagner and his drawing of the Capitol Building.
This was one of the 'also rans'.  Kim Tabler's drawing of Sleeping Bear Dunes.
After looking through the pictures I found I didn't have an individual picture of Brian's drawing, so this is the only showing.  Also, I can't remember what his subject was.  Sorry.
 
Zion National Park By Judy Bowman, another also ran.
Kevin Tabler's "Golden Gate Bridge".
Mary Lynn's entry of Erin, Jill and Andrew's house.
And last but not least, my entry of the "Gateway Arch".  I thought it was a strong contender, but only garnered three 3rd place votes for 3 points.
 
 
 
 

No comments: